ARTICLE SUBMISSION AND REVIEW
Suma de Negocios Journal is a Colombian publication of the Fundación Universitaria Konrad Lorenz, with a policy of blind review of articles by academic peers. The journal is aimed at teachers, researchers and the general public interested in the areas of publication. The call for papers is permanent, the frequency of publication of the journal is continuous, in digital format, with two issues published in each volume and is especially directed to manuscripts that involve the application of quantitative methods to the areas handled by the journal, but equally, those pertaining to the traditional topics of both theoretical and empirical character, which have application in the field of organizational management, marketing and international business will be welcome.
Among the quantitative methods, regression models, multivariate methods, non-parametric methods, Bayesian, time series or any other mathematical and statistical technique can be considered. SUMNEG does not charge for its editorial or publication process and the contents are freely available on this platform.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check that their submission meets all author guidelines. Submissions that do not meet these guidelines will be rejected:
- The first page of the document or title page (author note) will be sent separately from the rest of the manuscript and must contain:
- Type of paper: Research paper or review paper
- Origin of the paper: indicate in a paragraph whether the paper is a research product, degree thesis, among others, and if it had financing or not.
- Financing: in case of having financing, indicate the name of the sponsoring or financing institution, modality, code, period, status of the project and of the product (partial or final), and other corresponding information.
- Conflict of interest declaration.
- The title in the original language of the text (in addition to Spanish and English).
- The full names of the authors, each with a footnote containing:
- Complete educational level.
- Institutional affiliation.
- Email address.
- Correspondence address (including city and country).
- Country of birth.
- Telephone or cell phone number of the contact author.
- ORCID Code (If autor does not have one, sign up at orcid.org)
- H5 value and source of the H5 value (Google Scholar, WoS, Scopus, POP-Publish or Perish).
- CvLAC profile link for each of the Colombian authors (you can register here to create it).
- The manuscript should be written in strict compliance with APA 7th ed. standards in Anglo-Saxon style. This includes writing style, citations, sections, subsections, tables, figures, and bibliographical references.
Please add SUMNEG journal emails (firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com), to your contact list, so that they always arrive in your inbox. In case you do not receive any mail from us after the application, please check your spam or junk mail folder.
The authors must adjust their articles in the attached templates and send their manuscripts to the Suma de Negocios Editorial Committee through the ScholarOne Manuscripts platform.
Manuscript template Cover template